After a month and half of intense communication, we are arriving to the end of the Congregation and, with it, we will be closing down this channel. During the last 6 weeks we have been communicating with almost 10.000 users through our daily newsletter and with more than 175.000 different users (1,25 million pages viewed) through our website. Our channels have been so alive that now we want to suggest you how you can keep in touch with us at the different levels of the apostolic work of the Society of Jesus.
Even when we are not going to send you any more emails, you could subscribe to some of our world-wide communication channels:
At the General Curia, the Communication Office and the Secretariats have monthly newsletters on their specific apostolic sectors:
- On Society of Jesus news around the globe. (Sjweb.info)
- On the Social Justice and Ecology Secretariat (Sjweb.info/sjs)
- On Secondary and Pre-Secondary Education (Educatemagis.org)
- On Collaboration (Jesuitnetworking.org)
- On Higher Education (Jesuitdigitalnetwork.org)
If you prefer to be in touch at the regional level, you can subscribe to the Conferences of Provincials communication channels.
- On Jesuits in África and Madagascar (Jesam.info)
- On Jesuits in Asia Pacific (Sjapc.net)
- On Jesuits in South Asia (Jcsaweb.org)
- On Jesuits in Europe (jesuits.eu)
- On Jesuits in Canada and USA (Jesuits.org)
- On Jesuits in Latin America (Cpalsj.org)
There are also some Global Jesuit Networks that could be of your interest:
- On Jesuit Networks (Jesuitnetworking.org)
- On Ecology (Ecojesuit.com)
- On the Right to Education (Edujesuit.org)
- On Justice in Mining (Justiceinmining.com)
- On Jesuit Refugee Service (Jrs.net)
- On Fe y Alegría work (FeYAlegria.org)
- On Development and Missions (Xavier.Network)
Those of you subscribed to our newsletter will receive a final email with these options to continue your subscription.
Those of you looking for ways to be in touch with the Society of Jesus, you can follow the links above and subscribe.
In any case, it has been an honor and a pleasure to serve you from Rome: now is your time. Be in touch. See you in the networks.